Here's a breakdown of how the SuperNova Partnership Program can help clients in foreclosure:
1. Evaluation: The first step is to evaluate the value of the property in its current condition, which involves running a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) on the subject property. This will give us an idea of the potential value of the property, and help us determine if the property has equity.
2. Partnership agreement: If the property has equity, SuperNova Properties can enter into a partnership agreement with the homeowner. This agreement will specify that SuperNova Properties will front the cost of the remodel, manage the rehabilitation of the property, and then sell the property for top dollar. This means that the homeowner won't have to worry about managing the rehab process themselves, and can focus on other important aspects of their financial situation.
3. Rehab: SuperNova Properties will manage the rehabilitation of the property, ensuring that all necessary repairs and upgrades are made to the property to increase its value. This can include anything from minor repairs to major renovations, depending on the condition of the property.
4. Sale: Once the property has been rehabbed, SuperNova Properties will sell the property for top dollar, ensuring that the homeowner gets the maximum value for their home. This means that the homeowner won't have to worry about the bank taking their asset away due to foreclosure.
5. Profit sharing: Once the property is sold, the proceeds will be distributed between the homeowner and SuperNova Properties. SuperNova Properties will be repaid for the cost of the rehab from the closing proceeds, and any additional profits will be split 50/50 between the homeowner and SuperNova Properties.
Throughout the process, SuperNova Properties is committed to protecting the homeowner's asset and ensuring that they get the best return possible. We take on all the risk, and the homeowner's initial equity is locked in, so they're not losing anything. Additionally, our program is completely transparent and collaborative, and we work with the homeowner every step of the way to ensure that they're comfortable with the process and that their concerns are heard.
By partnering with SuperNova Properties, homeowners in foreclosure can avoid losing their asset to the bank and get the most value possible out of their home. Our program provides peace of mind and a clear path to financial recovery.
Find out how SuperNova Properties can help you with your home by contacting us to set up a time for a consultation.
Copyright © 2023 Supernova Properties PLLC - All Rights Reserved.